Friday, December 30, 2005

My Job by M.Selakovic

I worked for many different companies, usually as book keeper. That period was very important for me because I was given an opportinity to create my own business style and also knowledge about main economic position in our country.

Now, I am working for HVB Bank like Account Manager. This is something new for me, and it is very challenging. My job is hard, fulfillding and responsible at the some time. It will give you chance for upgrading, if your work gets hight marks by Branch Manager. My job description is: acquisition of new private clients and work as account officer for business clients.

There is a lot of paper work, and it can be very boring. Some of our clients can be very demanding and hard understanding. It takes a lot of energy and time. But when you get salary, everything is forgotten. It is bigger than salary of my previous jobs. Take it or live it!
What can I say “Money makes the world go round”.