Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Final T's Corr: My Job by M.Selaković


I work in the ''IMLEK'' A.D. Valjevo company that is a part of the biggest agrobysiness system in Serbia, called Danube Food Group. This system, a new brand in our country consists of many different parts of our industry such as Knjaz Milos from Arandjelovac, Banat from Vrsac, Bambi from Pozarevac...

My Company has got about 1200 people who work there, but unfortunately many of them can become unemployed. In my oppinion, the company started to grow very quickly after many important changes in our society. I take part in the quality control from farms to the Dairy, in rural parts of our country. I check up on our farmers, give them advice how to take care of cattle, how to produce much better quality of milk, and I am responsible for development of farms and making business much more profitable.

Sometimes, my job is very stressful and difficult, but sometimes I enjoy it, which helps me survive between all these awkward situations, problems and people who do not like me and my company.