Sunday, November 13, 2005

1st T's Correction of My Job by M. Selakovic

Milos, I put the text pieces that you could improve in bold. In the second paragraph, please add an example of the most recent task you are working on. Also, have a better look at the final sentence - is its sequencing logical?

I am working in a Dairy A.D. ''IMLEK'' Valjevo that is a part of big agrobysiness system colled Danjub Food Group. This sistem, new brend in our country is also included many different parts of our industry such us, Knjaz Milos from Arandjelovac, Banat from Vrsac, Bambi from Pozarevac... My Company has got about 1200 people who work there, but unfortunattely many of them can became unenployment. In my oppinion, company started to grow very quickly after many and inportant changes in our sosaety.

I take part in a quality control from farms to Dairy, in rural parts of our countryside, check in our farmers, give them advices how to take care of catlle, how to produce much better quality of milk, and I am risponsible for divellopment farms, how to farmers make much more profitable business.

Sometimes, my job is very stressfyll and difficult, but sometimes I enjoy in it, because I should survive through all these sityations, problems and people who do not like me and my company.