Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Final T's correction: My Studies by J. Manojlovic


I was a student at the College of Economics “Prota Mateja Nenadovic” in Valjevo.The education lasted three years and I studied Management of Organizations. There were a lot of subjects and activities. I had to attend almost all classes because that was a condition if I wanted to take and pass my exams and I also had practical training which helped me to pass them. I worked on many seminar papers and presentations for different subjects. Sometimes professors organized seminars and visits to companies, banks and exhibitions for students.

The good side of my studies was that classes were organized very well and I had opportunity to choose some subjects; we had a Student’s Festival in which we could present our hobbies, sports competitions between colleges and students parties. I was a member of many working teams and a member of women’s volleyball team which represented our school in sports competition.

On the other hand, bad aspects of my studies were that I didn’t have enough training in companies which can help me in my future career.