Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Student's Self-correction: My Job by Z.Vucicevic

I work in a Tax office in Valjevo. The Tax office is a Government institution, and the department of Valjevo reported to the head office in Belgrade, which is responsible to the Ministry of finance. We are headed by a general manager.I work as a field inspector. That means that I go into choused company or enterprise and inspect a finance in their balance sheet, accounting and payment of tax. I check cost-benefit analysis and profit, accounting and payment social insurance with the wages. I prepare reports about every subject I have finished and make a document of inspection. Last week I was working in Mionica in Krusik a “precision mechanics”.What I like about my job is that it’s not an office job, It is exciting , with frequent changes. I often change sectors, sometimes it is metal production, sometimes civil building, wholesale or retail, tourism…But sometimes it can be rather hectic and beat hard, especially when you have to drive car in snowstorm or ice, or if your car stops nowhere and you wait someone to help you.