Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Final T's Correction: My Job by Lj.Petrovic


As a consultant for economic relations in the Regional Chamber of Economy of Valjevo, I am responsible to the Managing Board and Secretary.

My main focus is on monitoring and analysing foreign trade, economic policies and conditions in the business sector. Another important part of my job is dealing with members, giving information and consulting services. In fact, promotion of regional economy abroad through fairs, exibitions, business meetings is the third important part of my job.

At present, I am dealing with specific questions, and I am working on projects such as styding the process of trade liberalizations, preparing the National Exibition Serbia 05 in Moscow, Partners-Eurochambers initiative, Customs Law seminar, preparing for public issuing of certificates and attesting the documents in export/import activities.

First of all, I find satisfaction, challenge and fulfulment in my job. Furthermore, it provides opportunities of continuing training, business travel, and concrete help for members. These advantages offset to a large extent unmeasurable results of Chamber services, impossibility to satisfy all interests of its members and longer working time on the other hand.