Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Final Teacher's Correction: My Job by Z.Vucicevic

My Job

I work in the Tax Office in Valjevo. The Tax Office is a government institution, and the department of Valjevo reports to the Head Office in Belgrade, which is responsible to the Ministry of Finance. We are headed by the General Manager.I work as a field inspector. That means that I go to a chosen company or enterprise and inspect finance through their balance sheet, accounting and tax payment. I check cost-benefit analysis and profit, accounting and payment of social insurance with the wages. I prepare reports about every subject I have finished and make inspection documents. Last week I worked in Mionica, in Krusik ‘’Investment Casting” company.What I like about my job is that it’s not an office job. It is exciting, with a lot of frequent changes. I often change sectors, sometimes it is metal production, sometimes building construction, wholesale or retail, tourism…However, sometimes it can be rather hectic and beat hard, especially when you have to drive a car in a snowstorm or on icy roads, or if your car stops nowhere and you wait for someone to help you.