Sunday, November 13, 2005

1st T's Correction of My Job by Z.Vucicevic

Zorica, here is my first correction of your work. Things that you could correct concern punctuation, spelling, grammar or vocabulary.

I work in Tax office in Valjevo. Tax office is a Government institution, and the department of Valjevo is reported to head office in Belgrade, which is responsible to Ministry of finance. We are headed by general director.

I work as a field inspector. That mean that J go into choosed company or enterprise and inspect financial position in their balance sheet, accounting and paying tax. I am looking to cost-benefit analysis and profit, than accounting and paying social insurance with the wages. I prepare reports about every subject J have finished and make documents of inspection. Last week I was working in Mionica in Krusik “precise tin”.

What I like about my job is that it’s not an office job, It is dynamic one, with lot of changes. J often changes sectors, sometimes it is metal production, sometimes civil building, holesale or retail, tourism…But sometimes it can be a beet hard, especially when you have to drive car in snowstorm or ice, or if your car stops nowhere and you wait to someone pick up you.