Sunday, November 13, 2005

Final T's Correction of My Job by A.Djuric


Excellent work, Andrijana. My only interventions were in the fields of punctutation (numbers) and use of articles (the last sentence).

I am working for Jubanka at Branch Valjevo as a legal adviser with Bar exam. I am responsible to Branch Manager and to Head of Legal Department.

I want to explain what my main duties and responsibilities are. I am responsible for legal affairs of two branches: Valjevo and Sabac. I represent Bank in procedures before the competent court and other relevant state bodies. I give legal opinions in connection with Bank operations, prepare written submissions, establish mortgages and other types of securities. I usually take part in very expensive trials. For example, I am in charge of recovery of outstanding debts from mortgage debtors: ‘DAT’ Badovinci, Limited Liability Company in bankruptcy for a debt of cca EUR 900,000.00 and ‘Srbijanka’ State-owned company for a debt of cca EUR 800,000.00.

The good side of my job is that I find my job fulfilling and challenging, because I am given enough responsibility and I use my knowledge of the law to the full. On the other hand, bad aspects of my job are great responsibility and a small salary.