Wednesday, November 09, 2005

1st T's Correction of My Job by A.Djuric

Andrijana, I highlighted some sections of your text which could be improved.

I am working for Jubanka at Branch Valjevo as a legal adviser with Bar exam. I am responsible to Branch Manager and to Head of Legal Department.

I want to explain what the main duties and responsibilities of mine are I am responsible for legal affairs of two branches: Valjevo and Sabac. I am representing Bank in procedures before the competent court and other relevant state bodies. I am giving legal opinions in connection with Bank operations, preparing written submissions, establishing mortgages and other types of securities.

I usually take part in very expensive trials. For example, I am in charge of recovery of outstanding debts from mortgage debtors: ‘DAT’ Badovinci, Limited Liability Company in bankruptcy for a debt of cca 900.000,00 euro and ‘Srbijanka’State-owned company for a debt of cca 800.000,00 euro.

The good side of my job is that I find my job fulfilling and challenging, because I am given enough responsibility and I use my knowledge of the law to the full. On the other hand, bad aspects of my job are big responsibility and small salary.