Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Final T's Correction: A DAY AT SCHOOL by K.Jovanovic



My day at college is dificult to describe because it’s never like other days. However, this is what usually happens: I am always late for lectures, but I am not the only one, everybody is late, including the professors. Of course, we have lessons and they are interesting, we have a good programme to get skills which are important for our future jobs. Professors sometimes organise a small and interesting excursions (we have visited a few Serbian companies and some foreign companies) My group is not big and people are not very sociable, but I have a few friends and I readily spend my time with them.When we have a break, we usually go to the club and relax with coffee. In three weeks we are going to finish with lessons and I think I will miss all of it.