Wednesday, June 01, 2005

1st T's Correction: A DAY AT WORK by M.Selakovic

Milos, I used bold letters to give you a preliminary indication of improvements that you could make. Some of the mistakes are in the area of spelling, some concern grammar. Post your corrected writing under the title ’S’s Correction: A DAY AT WORK by M.Selakovic’

Every day I get ap at 6.00 in the morning and go to work by car or by bus. My company is far from my flat so I spend about 15 minutes for travelling. Sometimes I get up erlier when I go to the country, and checking farms and producer of milk. I work in a dairy company which name is IMLEK and I am respond for a qality of milk and produce of milk on farms, as an officer for cattle breading, and I give advices to the farmers how they can improuve their work. Sometimes it is a good work but sometimes it is not besause most of the people do not like to do all things that I must say them. They think that is not important to clean up the mess and keep their enviroment much more cleaner. Because we do not have a good quality of milk jet, we have many problems with sanitary inspection and unfortynatelly sometimes we can faund watter in milk.

We are collecting about 53.000 l. of milk at the moment, from our countryside, frizze it and transports to the Belograde.This year we are planning to produce more than 18.000.000 l of milk because we have to make bigger profit and keep our works.